36 Knapp Avenue
Clifton, NJ 07011
(973) 546-9073 home (201) 452-4891 cell
To obtain a challenging position that utilizes my over twenty years of experience working with customer service and leadership while serving a large customer base domestic and international team plus Alzheimer Patience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-motivated; able to meet operational deadlines, implement decisions and set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals.
- Established interpersonal and communication skills, familiarity in dealing with a vast diversity of professionals,
clients and staff members.
- Adapts easily to new concepts and responsibilities.
- Works well independently as well as a member of a team.
- Responds well to a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Linux (openSUSE)
Home Health Aid- private assistant for Alzheimer patience- part time 2011 - 2016
Mary Kay Cosmetics, Clifton, NJ – S. Independent Sales Director 1995 - 2016
- Assisted in the training of new consultants.
- Processed agreements between consultants and the sales department.
- Responsible for leadership mentoring of large group of team members.
- Designed marketing material such as monthly newsletters and targeted advertising.
- Fulfillment of customer orders as well as customer service follow-up on those orders.
- Recipient of 68 quarterly Star Consultant Awards and Century Club (several times).
- Winner of the Personal National Court of Sales Award for 8 years in the row.
- Received Miss Go-Give award in the National Area (2010).
- Winner of four company cars.
Mary Kay Cosmetics, Clifton, NJ - Beauty Consultant
- Winner of the first company car 1993 – 1994
- Responsible for processing customer orders and new consultants Agreements.
- Involved in generating marketing and training material for new consultants.
- Successfully recruited new sales consultants and built a sales team.
Ramco American International Inc, Mahwah, NJ - Technical Engineer 1992 – 1993
- Technical research and customer service.
Passaic Community College, Paterson, NJ 2016 - Present
- Pursuing Associate in Science in Applied Computer Science
- Home Health Aid Certification 2014
Bergen Community College, Paramus, NJ 1991-1992
- Computer training
- Business Computer Programming
Warsaw University of Aviation, Warsaw, Poland
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering and Teacher Diploma 1982
- Fluent in English, Polish, and Russian
- Working knowledge of French
- References Will Be Furnished Upon Request