Medical Front Desk Receptionist
255 Mount Prospect Clifton, NJ 07012 (201) 937-6946 firstname.lastname@example.org
A TALENTED AND ACCOMPLISHED PROFESSIONAL
— Exercise my mature and proven experience in health care in a professional medical setting.
— Generate high levels of employee morale by modeling excellent service behaviors.
— Self-motivated and self-managed with little or no direction.
— Possess ease for building productive relationships with all staff at all levels.
— Solid track record in being able to assimilate assignments and excel in performance with little or no assistance.
— Have a warm, friendly & engaging personality.
— Career-minded and professional at all times.
— Strong sense of responsibility and desire to get things done properly.
— Fluency in written English and Spanish.
Frank’s Enterprise – 31 Lexington Avenue, Passaic, NJ 07055
Store Manager Sep 2002 – Apr 2016
Manager focusing on elevating sales and increasing store customer base. Leading all aspects of retail operations (e.g., merchandising, sales, customer service, inventory, and personnel). Responsibilities included and not limited to:
▪ Sole person responsible for accounts payable and receivable.
▪ Maximizing personal sales at all opportunities and providing a friendly and welcoming environment.
▪ Communicating effectively (both English and Spanish) with customers to determine and interpret their shopping needs.
▪ Manage multiple customers without compromising their needs or shopping experiences.
▪ Responsible for ensuring proper stocking of all merchandize.
▪ Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to daily stock maintenance, hiring of additional staff, staff training, etc.
Contemporary & Cosmetic Dermatology –106 Grand Avenue, Englewood, NJ 07631
Medical Assistant/Receptionist Aug 2000 – Sep 2002
Primary responsibility was professionally greeting patients, escorting them to the treatment areas and updating their medical records with vital signs and relevant patient history. Performed following additional duties but not limited to:
▪ Assisted physicians and nurses with various procedures and taking vital signs.
▪ Performed general medical office duties including answering phones, making appointments, registering patients, updating medical charts, and verifying insurance information and coverage.
▪ Collected and processed specimens.
▪ Prepared patients for exams.
▪ Set up examination areas and instruments in accordance with proper sterilization techniques.
▪ Signed out the patients and ensuring that care provided was properly reflecting for insurance billing.
Women's Health Care Group – 870 Palisade Avenue, Teaneck, NJ 07666
Medical Assistant/Receptionist Feb 1995 – Aug 2000
Part of staff of 12 responsible for managing a high performance medical office of 8 doctors where my primary responsibilities were and not limited to:
▪ Gathered patient’s purpose of visit and record their vitals.
▪ Accompanied and prepared patients for exam/procedure rooms.
▪ Performed venipuncture and EKGs.
▪ Collected and processed specimens.
▪ Coordinated referrals for patient tests, specialist appointments and hospital visits.
▪ Ensured appropriate insurance authorizations were obtained when necessary.
Hackensack Health Center/Planned Parenthood – 575 Main Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601
Medical Assistant/Receptionist Dec 1992 – Feb 1995
Member of staff of four with primary responsibility of preparing prenatal patients for their doctor visits. Responsibilities included and not limited to:
▪ Educated and informed patients of their pre and post natal care.
▪ Provided referrals and information to those patients for whom service cannot be provided.
▪ Assisted physician’s colposcopy treatments and primary care services.
▪ Performed phlebotomist and lab controlled tasks.
▪ Handled data entry and patient billing.
▪ Provided office duties including taking incoming calls, patient scheduling and maintained inventory of medical supplies.
Available upon request.